DMCA Policy for Mansoor Crack
Mansoor Crack respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly respond to any notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please send a notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent below.
Name: Mansoor Ahmed Email: [email protected]
Please include the following information in your notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Please note that filing a false or frivolous DMCA notice may result in legal consequences, so please make sure that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner before submitting a notice.